Ramp reopeningsThe following ramps are anticipated to reopen Thu, Sept. 14 between 10 a.m. and Noon:
- Eastbound I-94 to southbound Hwy 61
- White Bear Ave. to eastbound I-94
- Eastbound I-94 to Ruth St.
Reminder: The ramp from Mounds Blvd to eastbound I-94 is now open to traffic.
Upcoming ramp closuresBetween 10 a.m. and Noon on Thu, Sept. 14 through the end of September
- Northbound Hwy 61 to eastbound I-94 will close. The detour is northbound Hwy 61 to westbound I-94 to Mounds Blvd to eastbound I-94.
- Eastbound I-94 to White Bear Ave. will close. The detour is eastbound I-94 to Ruth St. to Suburban Ave. to White Bear Ave.
- Burns Ave. and Hudson Pl. (McKnight ramp) to eastbound I-94 will close. The detour is McKnight Rd. to Burns Ave. to Ruth St. to Old Hudson Rd. to White Bear Ave. to eastbound I-94.
The contractor is repaving the outside eastbound I-94 lanes starting from the west end of the project (Mounds Blvd.) and progressing eastward. It’s now time to complete the permanent transition from the newly-paved ramps to the newly-paved eastbound I-94 travel lanes. To do so, the contractor needs to temporarily close these ramps.