Initially, we were planning to start resurfacing the road in 2016. We will now complete all I-94 resurfacing within the project area in 2017. Construction remains on schedule to be completed by late-fall 2017.
However, there’s still work to be done this year. The following construction activities are still planned to take place before winter:
- Median work (lighting and overhead signage)
- Drainage work in the median and along the outside WB I-94 lane
- Repaving several ramps throughout the project area – watch for more details this fall
Check the 511 app for updates on all local construction before you drive. By planning ahead, you’ll keep yourself and others safe during construction.
- Sign up for project email updates
- Visit the project website
- Follow us on Twitter @mndotnews for ramp and lane closures
- Email the project team at email@example.com
- Call the project hotline at 612-547-3206
Visit www.511mn.org for real-time travel information anywhere in Minnesota or dial 5-1-1.