Meet the Moveable BarrierMnDOT is using an innovative tool called a moveable barrier to help reduce congestion and keep you moving during construction. The moveable barrier adds a lane when and where it’s most needed.
Watch this short video to see how the moveable barrier works.
Then, take a few minutes to share the video with family and friends or anyone else you know who travels in the area.
- Sign up for project email updates
- Visit the project website
- Follow us on Twitter @mndotnews for ramp and lane closures
- Email the project team at email@example.com
- Call the project hotline at 612-547-3206
Visit www.511mn.org for real-time travel information anywhere in Minnesota.