However, this project’s not done yet! We’re still working in the area through mid-November, and there are some necessary traffic impacts that will coincide with this work.
Road closureToday (Oct. 26) through Tue, Oct. 31
- Hudson Pl. to McKnight Rd is closed to allow construction crews to complete finishing touches. The detour for neighborhood traffic is Hudson Pl. to Crestview Dr. to Brookview Dr. to Century Ave.
- White Bear Ave. to WB I-94
- Hudson Rd. to WB I-94 (the far east on-ramp in front of 3M)
- Northbound Hwy 61 to Etna St. will be closed to allow crews to repave the ramp. Please use alternate routes during this time.
- Ruth St. to WB I-94 is closed
- Hudson Rd. to WB I-94 (the far west on-ramp in front of 3M) is closed
Through early November
- SB Hwy 61/Etna St. to EB I-94 and NB Hwy 61 to EB I-94 are closed. Crews are installing curb and gutter and repaving the entrance ramp.
- Burns Ave./Hudson Pl. (McKnight ramp) to EB I-94 is closed. Crews are constructing the nearby stormwater drainage pond.
Lane closure update
The right lane on northbound Hwy 120/Century Ave. from Brookview Dr. to 3M/Innovation Rd. has temporarily re-opened. However, sometime early next week, crews will need to again close the right lane to pave the multi-use trail and to install a railing in the area under the I-94 overpass. This is anticipated to be a one-day closure.
Also, expect brief left lane closures on Hwy 120/Century Ave. between Brookview Dr. and 3M/Innovation Rd. on Mon, Oct. 30 and Tues, Oct. 31 to allow crews to reconstruct the medians both north and south of the interstate.
Note: Motorists will have at least one travel lane in both directions on Hwy 120/Century Ave. at all times during this work.
We will provide an update as more information and approximate time frames become available.
Thank you for your continued patience during construction.